1. Totally orphaned girls for whom the Ashrama is the veritable home, with motherly care and emotional sustenance. They are taken care of till they are totally rehabilitated. In addition to providing basic necessities they are helped to integrate into the social mainstream instead of remaining ‘orphans’ throughout their lives. Marriages of such residents are also arranged whenever possible.
2. Deserving girls of single parents (with either father or mother) are provided shelter, food, education / training and job opportunities.
3. Girls from weaker sections who come to Bangalore for exams, interviews or training for short durations are given shelter and food in the short-stay home run by the Ashrama.
4. Young women having problems arising out of marriage – widowhood, desertion or divorce are provided shelter, food, education / training and job placement. They will be given option for the second marriage.
5. Young women having problems arising out of marriage with dependent children, The mother can stay with the child at the centre. She is allowed to study / get trained in any vocation / get employed. She can stay till she becomes self-reliant and / or till the child grows older.
All the above services are totally free.